With a generous sample from each poet, this anthology is an opportunity to discover some of the best new voices from the Caribbean. This is a generation that has absorbed Derek Walcott, Kamau Brathwaite, Martin Carter, and Lorna Goodison, while finding its own distinctive voice.
“In generation after generation of Caribbean poetry, travel, departure, and return have been as central to our body of work as any other theme. It is important and admirable that this gathering of poets allows us to explore the meaning of these ideas of home.”
— Kwame Dawes
Featuring poems by:
- Danielle Boodoo-Fortuné • Trinidad and Tobago
- Danielle Jennings • Jamaica
- Ruel Johnson • Guyana
- Monica Minott • Jamaica
- Debra Providence • St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Shivanee Ramlochan • Trinidad and Tobago
- Colin Robinson • Trinidad and Tobago
- Sassy Ross • St Lucia
There are no reviews yet.